WHAT IS APPLE PHOTO STREAM?
Using the Apple Photo Stream, you can view the photos that you clicked recently on your iPhone, iPad, an iPod touch. Photos that have been uploaded from your Mac can also be accessed. All you have to do is to import your pictures to the computer and it will automatically appear on all your devices.
HOW TO STREAM PHOTOS FROM COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
- Turn on your Apple TV in the initial step.
- Go to the Settings option and select Account.
- From that, choose the Home Sharing option. Enable the Turn on Home Sharing option on your TV.
- Specify the correct Apple ID and Password in the next screen.
- You should utilize the same user ID and password in all the devices that are present on your Home Sharing Network for apple photo sharing.
- The Home Sharing feature can now be used on your Apple TV.
- If you want to find Shared Libraries, navigate to the main menu and choose computers.
- Choose a Shared Library of your choice and view it.
- To view it from the computer, go to iTunes on your system and click the File tab.
- Select the Home Sharing option and then select Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV.
- On following the above-mentioned apple photo stream guidelines, you will be able to view photos from your computer to the Apple TV.
HOW TO DELETE PHOTOS IN PHOTO STREAM?
You can delete photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. When you delete photos from Apple My Photo Stream, it will not get deleted permanently. To do this, ascertain that you have the required software version on your Apple device.
HOW TO DELETE PHOTOS FROM PHOTO STREAM ON YOUR MAC?
- Turn on your Mac computer.
- Make sure your Mac version is OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later.
- Open the Photos app on your Mac.
- Select the pictures that you want to delete.
- On the menu bar, go to Image and select Delete Photo.
- Recheck the items that you have selected and click Delete.
- You can also right-click the photo that you want to delete and then select Delete Photo.
HOW TO SOLVE PHOTO STREAMING ISSUES?
If you have an issue with your Apple Photo Stream, read and follow the instructions given below. By performing the step by step instructions, you can fix the problems easily. You may get some photo streaming issues when the photos and videos are not synced to your Apple device.
WHY APPLE PHOTOSTREAMING IS NOT UPDATING?
- Check if you have enabled Apple My Photo Stream.
- If it is disabled, open iPhoto and select Preference.
- Choose iCloud and click the checkbox for My Photo Stream.
- Ensure that you are using the same Apple ID for both the iCloud and Mac computer.
- If the problem prevails, check whether your Mac is above 20% battery power.
- If the Mac computer has less battery, plug it to the power supply.
- The My Photo Stream app will not work if there is no enough battery power.
- Check your Mac computer’s internet connection.
- Place it closer to the Wi-Fi router and try to update.
- If you are unable to update, reduce the Wi-Fi router’s channel interference.
- Ascertain that you have enough storage memory on your Mac computer.
- You can delete some unwanted files stored on your computer.
WHY PHOTO STREAMING IS NOT WORKING?
Photo Stream is a tool that allows you upload photos on a device and shares on all your iCloud devices. The problems occurring on the Apple Photo Stream app can be solved by following the step by step instructions given below.
WHY MY PHOTO STREAM IS NOT WORKING ON APPLE TV?
- Check if the My Photo Stream app is enabled on your Apple TV.
- Change your photo format. The My Photo Stream app supports JPEG, TIFF, and PNG.
- If the problem prevails, check whether you have signed into the appropriate Apple account.
- Ensure that the Apple TV is within your Wi-Fi network range.
- If the Apple TV is not receiving proper signals, it is recommended to use an extender.
- Examine the Apple TV’s power source.
- Connect the power cord directly into the power supply.
- If the error persists, reset your Apple TV.
- Update the Apple TV to its current version and then power it off.
- Restart your Apple TV and try using Apple My Photo Stream.