To resolve the mirroring issue, perform the troubleshooting steps given below.
- To fix Audio issues while mirroring content from your iPad 3 to Apple TV, follow the instructions given below.
- Disable the Silent mode on your iPad if it is enabled.
- Check and make sure that your iPad device’s audio status is general and not silent.
- If you have video streaming issues while mirroring, perform the troubleshooting steps given below.
- Disable the Wi-Fi option on your Apple TV and turn off your device (Apple TV).
- After a while, switch on your Apple TV and connect it to the wireless network.
- Check and make sure that only your Apple TV is connected to your Wireless network.
- Check if the Mirroring Apple TV Ipad Problems issue is resolved. If not, disconnect the Wi-Fi network on your Apple TV and use an Ethernet cable to connect the TV to the network.