APPLE TV SOFTWARE UPDATE PROBLEMS
The malfunctioning CBS app on Apple TV is an easily solvable issue which has affected many users. To fix the Apple TV Update Problems, follow the guidelines mentioned below
- Try the manual update option if you are not able to update it successfully.
- Access the Settings menu of the Apple TV and select the System option.
- Choose the Software Updates option and then tap the Update Software option.
- Download the software update file manually and install it using the prompts displayed on the TV’s screen.
- If you have tried the manual update option, go with the automatic update feature.
- From the Apple TV Settings, select the System option. Choose the Software Updates option.
- The Automatically Update option will be available on the next page.
- Turn on the feature and wait until the update is installed successfully on your Apple TV.