How Do I Find My Roku IP Address?
There are multiple ways to find the Roku IP Address using your remote or router. If the device is connected to a wireless network, its IP address is similar to that of the network you are using. Carry out the instructions mentioned below to complete the process.
How do I find my Roku device IP address?
- Press the Settings option from the Roku main menu.
- Browse for the Networking option using the remote.
- Locate the About option under the sub-menu.
- The necessary information about the Roku’s IP address and network information displays on the screen.
- If the Google Chrome contains an Add-on such as Roku remote, then it is easy to get the Roku’s IP address.
- This feature is called Remoku. It is a web app that serves as a virtual remote to manage Roku over your network.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your system. Click the Chrome Web Store. After opening it, browse for Remoku. Choose the Add to Chrome icon to include it to Chrome.
- Wait for the screen to pop-up. Choose the Settings option. The menu has tools for connecting to Roku.
- Use the IP address that is similar to the network. The Remoku will scan for the IP addresses in the surrounding.
- Open the web interface of your router by typing the IP address. The connected device list displays on the screen.
- Log into the router and search for the status pages. The router identifies the Roku device and their IP addresses displays on the list.
HOW TO CHANGE IP ADDRESS OF ROKU?
To change the Roku IP address, first, you need to find the current IP address of your Roku device. Make sure that you have subscribed to a VPN service provider to find your IP address in a protected manner.
STEPS TO CHANGE ROKU IP ADDRESS
- To find the IP address of your Roku TV, select Settings from the Home screen and select the System option.
- Locate the About option, and you can find the IP address of your Roku device in this segment.
- In the case of Roku devices, select Settings and choose About or Player Info option.
- The IP address of your Roku device will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the VPN application from a trusted site or app store.
- Select the plan you prefer and specify the user details to sign up for the VPN service.
- Set the username and password.
- Download the VPN application and install it.
- Now, launch the home screen on your Roku TV and select Settings from the menu.
- Select Network > Wireless. Visit the Choose your Network screen and select the router that is VPN enabled.
- The Roku IP Address gets changed once you select the Connect option.