HOW TO PROGRAM AMAZON FIRE STICK?
Programming the Amazon Firestick is very simple if you follow the How to Program Amazon Fire Stick instructions that are provided on this page. Once the setup is finished, you can use the Firestick to play videos from Amazon. Subscription to Amazon Prime can be availed by yourself, to watch all the movies or shows that are available on Amazon, and it is budget-friendly too.
- COMPATIBLE TV: Verify whether your TV has an HDMI port to connect the firestick. An HDTV port will also work with the Amazon Firestick.
- INTERNET CONNECTION: Firestick does not come with internet connection by default.You have to provide Internet access to it. So, set up your Wi-Fi connection before initiating the setup process.
- AMAZON ACCOUNT: The next main requirement is that you should have an account with Amazon to log in after the setup process.After checking if the above-specified essentials are available with you, proceed with the Amazon Fire Stick Programming procedure.
- Connect your Firestick device to the power supply with the help of a power adapter and a USB cable.
- The firestick should be now attached to the HDMI port present on your TV.
- Switch on the TV with the help of the Power button available on your remote. Select the correct input channel.
- A screen with the logo of the firestick will appear.
- Next, insert the batteries in the firestick remote, and it will pair to the TV automatically.
- If it fails to pair, then press the Home button and hold it for 10 seconds to pair them.
- Tap the Play/Pause button to initiate the setup process.
- Choose the language of your choice and tap the select/OK button.
- The initial setup process is now complete.
Amazon Fire Stick Troubleshooting
Amazon Fire Stick faces some minor issues that can easily be solved. Problem with the firestick app, audio troubles, content purchase, issues in using the remote, and many more can be resolved by taking a few additional how to Program Amazon Fire Stick steps. Resetting or Restarting your device will solve most of the issues.
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT FIRE TV REMOTE THAT DOESN’T RESPONDS?
Your Amazon Fire TV Remote may not respond if the batteries deplete when the remote isn’t paired with your device or in case of any damages occurred in the instrument.
STEPS TO CLEAR AMAZON FIRE STICK ISSUES
- Change the batteries if the life of the older one has depleted.
- Check if you have paired the remote with your TV, else press and hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Disconnect any one device if you have connected your Fire Stick to all the seven blue-tooth devices and then pair the remote.
- Make sure you use a remote that is compatible with your Fire TV if you are using the one that did not accompany during the purchase of the Fire TV.
- Inspect the remote and replace with a new one if you detect any damages on it.
- Use the Amazon Fire TV Remote App from your Android or iPhone to control the device.
- Make sure you operate the Fire TV using the remote in a suitable range.
- Check if there is an object that interrupts the remote and the Fire TV.
HOW TO FIX KODI BUFFERING ON AMAZON FIRE STICK OR FIRE TV?
Kodi may face buffering issues due to the slow internet connection, server issues from the site that provides video streams, troubles with Kodi add-ons, using an outdated version of Kodi and many more.
STEPS TO FIX KODI BUFFERING ON AMAZON FIRE STICK OR FIRE TV
You need to follow different Amazon Fire Stick Programming troubleshooting steps to solve the root cause of the problem. Try the steps mentioned below to fix Kodi.
- Check if any internet connectivity issues persist. Make sure the network signals are active and strong.
- Go for an internet speed test to check if the present bandwidth is good enough.
- Make sure you use a VPN to resolve the ISP throttling issue.
- Try streaming lower quality videos.
- Re-install the application if required.
- To get to know the exact issue, scan the errors using the Setup Wizard.
- Cross check with other addons if you can stream it.
- Look for any viruses or malwares present on the application that uses your bandwidth and found if any, remove them.
Why Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick Not Working?
When the Cache or Memory of the Fire Stick is full, then there may be issues in running Kodi on your device. An outdated downloader app, Hardware Acceleration, and non-working repositories may also create problems in running the Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick.
Go with the below when a blank screen appears on the launch Of Kodi.
- This issue occurs when the Cache is full of running Kodi. You can solve the trouble by following the steps below.
- Select the Settings option on the screen via remote.
- Scroll to the Applications icon and select it.
- Click on the Managed Installed Applications and choose the Kodi app.
- Select the Force Stop option and click on the Clear Cache button.
- Get back to the Home Screen and launch the Kodi app.
The how to Program Amazon Fire Stick steps to disable the Hardware Acceleration are as follows.
- Launch the Kodi application and the Home Screen appears.
- Search for the Gear icon on the screen and click on it, which will lead to the Settings menu.
- Select the Player Settings option and the related options displays on the screen.
- Locate the Gear icon with the word Basic next to it on the screen and click on it, until the word Basic turns to Expert.
- Select the Video tab and move to the bottom right of the list to disable the Allow Hardware Acceleration option.
- Restart the Kodi application and check if it works. We hope that you got a complete steps for How to Program Amazon Fire Stick.