Amazon Prime Video App Streaming problem
Amazon Prime Video rarely encounters streaming errors which are displayed on your screen. These errors have codes, such as 1022, 7003, 7301, 8020, 9074, and so on. There are certain easy things that you can do to solve these errors and resume streaming content. The guidelines to solve the Amazon Prime Video App streaming problem are given below.
- The first fix that you can perform easily is to restart your device and try streaming content. If it doesn’t solve the issue, proceed to the instructions given below.
- Go to your streaming device and check whether the latest software updates have been installed. Next, go to the web browser through which you stream content and check whether there are any pending updates. If so, install them and try streaming.
- If the previous step didn't solve the issue, check whether you have a spotty internet connection and if there is, set it right and then try streaming content.
- There could be another application using up your internet bandwidth. Check whether background applications are taking up a high bandwidth of your internet connection and if they are, stop them.
- The last option in solving the issue is to check whether your internet connection has been set up with a VPN server. Contact your Internet Service Provider if your IP address has been incorrectly configured.
How To Stream Super Bowl On Apple TV?
Super Bowl season is just around the corner, and you can easily stream the game to your Apple TV without a cable. Many applications provide the option to stream the game to your Apple TV. Take your pick from the applications given below.
- CBS All Access offers Super Bowl Live Stream for Apple TV. You have the option to stream content free for a trial period of seven days.
- Hulu provides Super Bowl Live for Apple TVs from the 5th generation onwards, and the streaming service is free for one month. The advantage of watching the Superbowl with Hulu is that you can watch the game on two devices at the same time.
- DirecTV Now is compatible with Apple TVs of the 4th and 5th generation, but the free streaming service is available for only seven days.
- PlayStation Vue can stream the game to your Apple TV as long as it is a 4th or 5th generation TV running TVOS11.0 or higher. With this service, you can do Apple TV Streaming Service for games up to five devices at the same time.