Netflix Error Code ui-800-2
The Netflix Error Code ui-800-2 is related to the hardware or device or connectivity issue. This issue occurs when you try to refresh the information on your device. You can fix this easily, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
Step 1; Try to restart your network connection
- Turn off your Wi-Fi network feature on your Mobile device.
- Wait for a few minutes. After that, enable the Wi-Fi option on your device, and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the connectivity issue remains unresolved, then follow the second method given below.
Step 2: Try to restart your device like Smart TV, Setup Box, Laptop, PC, and Mobile
- Unplug the power cable from your Smart TV, Setup Box, Laptop, or PC.
- Restart your mobile device. Wait patiently for a while.
- After that, reconnect the power cable to the device, and check if the connectivity issue is resolved.
- If not, then follow the next step.
Step 3: Sign out from your Netflix & log in later
- Switch on your device, navigate to the Netflix channel, and tap the Settings or GearBox.
- Choose the Reset or Deactivate or Sign out based on the option displayed.
- After a while, resign and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the Netflix Error Code ui-800-2 remains unresolved, then perform the final troubleshooting step given below.
Step 4: Try to reset the Smart Hub
- Tap the Menu icon on your device, and select the Smart Hub option followed by Smart Hub Reset.
- Enter the PIN- 0000 keywords when prompted.
- After that, return to the Smart Hub, and check if the issue is resolved.
- If it remains unresolved, contact the Netflix technical experts to sort out this issue.