What is Roku Error Code 014.20?
If Roku Error Code 014.20 is shown on your TV screen, it indicates a network issue. It is easy to clear the error. There are two methods available to solve this error code issue. You can choose the most appropriate method for your device.
- Connect your Roku to a cable modem.
- Ensure that you change the settings on Roku.
- Complete your Ethernet connection and select Roku settings.
- Click on wireless connection.
- Choose your network provider. If prompted, enter your security password. The password is case sensitive.
- If the issue persists, try with the second method provided below.
- Click Home on your Roku Remote.
- Press the UP arrow or button to go to the menu bar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Choose factory Reset.
- Select Yes.
- This should solve the Roku Error Code 014.20 issue.