What is Roku Error Code RLP 1001?
The Roku code RLP-1001 is related to the connectivity issue. This error can also be caused by anything that prevents the client device from connecting to the Spectrum’s servers.
How to solve Roku error code rlp 1001 while using spectrum app?
To resolve the Roku error code RLP 1001 issue, follow the instructions given below.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the Spectrum app. To do that, follow the instructions given below.
- Select and locate the Spectrum app on your Mobile device.
- Tap the Uninstall button. Wait for the Uninstall process to complete.
- To reinstall it, go to the App Store and search for the Spectrum TV app.
- Click the Install button. Once the reinstallation process is done, log into the Spectrum TV app and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the uninstall and reinstall process does not work, reset the Spectrum account. To do that, contact Spectrum’s support staff.
- Explain the issue and follow the instructions given by the experts to finish the account reset process.
- If it does not work, then leave the Spectrum app freely for a while.
- After waiting for few minutes, launch the Spectrum app on your device, and check if the Roku error code RLP 1001 issue is resolved.