Roku Stick Problems
The Roku Stick might sometimes face issues which have to be rectified. The applications that you have installed on your Roku stick will also cause issues at times. Solve the Roku Stick Problems errors with the help of the instructions that are specified below
ROKU STICK NETFLIX PROBLEMS
- If the Roku stick is facing problems with the Netflix app, then follow the guidelines stated below
- Check if you have subscribed to the Netflix app. If your subscription has ended, then you will not be able to stream videos.
- Log into your account and check the subscription details. Choose a new subscription plan and pay for it if the subscription is over.
- Uninstall the Netflix app from the Roku stick and install it after a few minutes from the Roku Channel Store
- Make sure that you have not connected devices more than the maximum limit.
- Log out of one or two devices and then try streaming it on your Roku Stick.
- Get assistance from our technical team if you are not able to rectify the Roku Stick Problems.
ROKU STREAMING STICK WIFI PROBLEMS
- Check your connection in the first step. To do so, navigate to Roku Stick Settings and choose the Network option.
- Click the Check Connection option and wait till the checking process is over. Perform troubleshooting based on the test results.
- Ensure that you have connected the Roku Stick to the correct network.
- Check if you have entered the correct wireless password. Entering the wrong password will not let you connect to the network successfully.
- Verify if the router is working properly. Remove any interference that is present in front of the router. This will improve the strength of the signal.
- Next, restart the Roku Stick using the following procedure. Select the System option from the Settings menu.
- Select the System Restart option and check if the Roku Stick Problems persists after the device turns on.