Sony Netflix problems
The Sony TV may encounter Netflix issues like black screen, no sound, Netflix stopped working, no picture or bad image and low video quality while watching, error code messages, etc. Some of the common Netflix issues and the solution for fixing them are given on this site.
Netflix sony tv problems
Netflix Sony TV can encounter problems like Netflix cannot be accessed, or error messages like ‘sorry we could not reach Netflix service. Sometimes it might show you N and a spinning circle under it, but there is no error message. For fixing these issues, just reboot the TV by holding the TVs remote for 7 minutes, and you can also update the TV.
Problems Streaming Netflix On Sony Blu Ray
To troubleshoot the Netflix streaming problems on your Sony Blu Ray device, perform the procedures given below.
- Try to restart your TV, modem and the router.
- Check if the issue persists. If so, reset your wireless network.
- Before resetting your wireless network, change its password.
- Create a new strong password and add it as a new network to your device.
- Check and make sure that your wireless network is strong and stable.
- Log out from your Netflix account and log in later.
- Check any pending updates available for your Netflix account and install them.
- Check and make sure that your Netflix account is active.
- Remove and reinstall the Netflix app on your TV.
- If the issue persists, then contact the Sony Blu Ray or Netflix technical support.
Sony Netflix Streaming Problems
To fix the Netflix Streaming issue on your Sony device, follow the instructions given below.
- Try to restart your Sony TV. Do as per the instructions given below to perform the same.
- Take your Sony TV remote on your hand, press & hold the Power button on it.
- Continue the process for 5 seconds or until the Power off message appears on the TV screen.
- Wait for the Sony TV to reboot. After the reboot, the TV will turn On. Now your Sony TV reset process is done.
- Check if the streaming issue is resolved. If not, restart your router.
- Unplug your router from the power sources for at least 60 seconds.
- After that, plug in the power cable and turn on your router.
- Check if the issue is resolved. If not, then restart your modem. To reset your modem, perform the same router reset procedure as above.
- If the issue persists, then check your Wi-Fi router location. Place the Wi-Fi modem near your Sony TV.
- If the issue remains unresolved, then contact the Netflix or Sony technical support to resolve the problem.