HOW TO Stream Amazon Prime to Apple TV?
You can Stream Amazon Prime to Apple TV either directly or from your phone or laptop. To view the content from Amazon Prime, you need to subscribe to any package. Make sure your Apple TV is the third generation or later to stream content.
How to stream YOUR amazon prime on apple tv?
The following Amazon Prime Stream to Apple TV procedure will assist you to stream content from Amazon Prime to Apple TV.
- Make sure that you have a valid Amazon Prime account. Else, your video will not stream.
- Switch on the Apple TV and wait until the home screen loads.
- Use your remote to launch the main menu and the screen with various icons appear.
- Locate the App Store icon which appears in blue. It has a symbol A on it.
- Select the App store icon and choose the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Enter Amazon Prime Video with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
- The app’s icon appears in the search results. You can search the application in this way if you cannot find them in the App Store.
- Instead of typing the name of the app in the search bar, you can also initiate a voice search by pressing the microphone on your remote.
- Now select the Amazon Prime Video icon.
- A screen appears with a short description of the app and a few video suggestions appear. Locate the install button and click on it.
- Amazon Prime will now automatically install on your Apple TV. You can now start streaming the content.
How to stream amazon prime movies on apple tv?
If you wish to Stream Amazon Prime to Apple TV, then you have to install the Amazon Prime Video app from the TV-OS App Store.
- Initially, you need to install the Amazon Prime Video app on your Apple tv.
- For that, the first step is to switch on your Apple TV.
- Go to the main menu and click the TV App Store option.
- Search for Amazon Prime Video app in the App store. If you can’t find it, then enter the Amazon Prime video keyword in the search bar or press the microphone icon on the remote to initiate a voice search.
- Once the download page opens, click the Install option.
- After finishing the installation, open a web browser on your Apple TV, and then select the movie you want to watch from Amazon’s site.
- Once the page shows up, tap AirPlay.
- You can find the AirPlay option at the top right of your Mac menu and then select Apple TV that you want to stream amazon prime movies.
- Now, tap the full-screen button to experience the full image display on your Apple TV.
How to stream amazon prime music on apple tv?
To stream amazon prime music on your Apple tv, you have to install the Amazon Instant Video app on your TV. The Amazon Instant Video application is available for download in TV-OS store.
- If you feel that you want to experience the amazon prime music on your apple tv, you need to install the Amazon Instant Video application.
- The Amazon Instant Video software is available at TV operating system store.
- Open the app store, enter Amazon Instant Video keyword in the search bar, and click Go.
- Click the Install button available on the installation page of the application.
- Open the application and finish the initial setup process.
- You have to enable the Prime subscription option to perform any further steps.
- After enabling the Prime subscription, choose the music file you want to play.
- Now, open the Control Center to change the settings.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring option from the Control center.
- On the next page, choose the Apple TV in which you wish to stream amazon prime music.
- Wait until the next pages get loaded.
- Enter a passcode of your Apple TV, if prompted.
- Now, your devices Amazon Prime Stream to Apple TV appears, touch Play.
HOW TO STREAM AMAZON PRIME ON APPLE TV USING AN IPHONE, IPAD, OR IPOD TOUCH?
Follow the below Stream Amazon Prime to Apple TV steps to watch Amazon Prime videos on your Apple TV with the help of the iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- The initial step of the procedure is to download and install the Amazon app on your device.
- Go to the App store and search for the Amazon app. Download and install it.
- Open the app after installation and login with the help of the credentials.
- Subscribe to Amazon Prime. The first 30 days will be free and then you will be charged according to the plan you choose.
- After you subscribe, search for the video that you want to watch using the search bar.
- Tap the video to open it and then press the Play button.
- Once the video starts playing, you should tap the AirPlay icon available in the top right corner.
- Select your Apple TV and connect to it.
- The video you played is now displayed on your TV.