Stream Apple to chromecast
When you are using google chromecast streaming with the Apple device, you have to use the Chrome browser and enable the Screencasting feature. Some of the sites are designed to have an in-built Cast icon. You can refer to the following list to know the sites that support the in-built Cast icon.
- Google Play Movies
- Google Play Music
Perform the step by step instructions given below to stream apple to Chromecast.
- Power on your iOS device and keep it in the ready state.
- Select the Wi-Fi network and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure to connect your iOS device and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
- Open the app such as YouTube or Netflix which supports Chromecast on your iOS device.
- Play the video that you want to cast and tap the Cast button.
- A list of devices connected to your network will appear on the screen.
- Select your Chromecast from the list.
- Tap OK and play the video on your iOS device.
- The selected video will cast on Chromecast.
Stream apple music to chromecast
To stream Apple music to the Chromecast device, disable the DRM protection. To do so, use the decryption or recording techniques. The DRmare audio decryptor can convert iTunes DRM M4P to MP3 file format.
Apple music stream to chromecast
- Download the DRmare Audio Converter on your iOS device.
- Open DRmare converter and click the Add Files menu.
- Now, all your Apple Music songs and playlist will appear on the media browser.
- Click the Convert button and the DRmare software will convert the MP4 format music to MP3.
- Plug the Chromecast device to the power supply.
- Connect to stream apple to chromecast device to the same wireless network.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser and drag the converted music file in the search field.
- Begin playing the music and go to the Settings tab.
- Click the Cast button and wait for it to display the available devices.
- From the list of devices, select your Chromecast device and click OK.
- Now, your music will be played on the Chromecast device.
Stream apple movies to chromecast
To stream Apple movies to Chromecast, you can use the iTunes Movie application to google chromecast streaming Converter on your Windows or Mac computer. Convert the movie’s file format and cast it to your Chromecast.
- Download and install the iTunes Movie to Chromecast Converter on your Windows or Mac OS computer.
- Click the Add Movie button.
- Select the movie file that you want to convert from the iTunes library and click Add to import it.
- Click the Arrow button next to the Format menu and choose MP4.
- Select the Convert button and wait for the conversion process to complete.
- After the conversion is done, iTunes videos are no different from other video files.
- Now, open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Drag the video file and drop it in the address bar.
- Navigate to the browser’s Settings tab and click the Cast menu.
- From the list of devices displayed, select your Chromecast device.
- You can watch high-quality Apple movie on the Chromecast device.
Apple phone stream to google chromecast
There are several Screen mirroring apps available to stream the media file from iOS devices to Google Chromecast. You can use the apps like Google Home and LonelyScreen to stream media from the Apple device to google chromecast streaming.
- Connect your Chromecast and Apple device to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the Lonely Screen app on your computer.
- Run it and go to the Settings menu.
- Click the Cast menu and select the Arrow button next to the Cast To menu.
- Select Cast Desktop and choose your Chromecast from the list of devices displayed.Now, your computer’s screen is mirrored on the TV.
- On your iPhone, tap the Airplay Mirroring or Screen Mirroring option.
- Now your iPhone will display the list of devices available for Mirroring.
- Choose the LonelyScreen and you will view the media streaming on your Chromecast.
- You can also use the Google Home application to stream media from your Apple iPhone to Chromecast.
- Download and install the Google Home application on your iPhone.
- Open the Google Home application and tap the Cast icon on the top right corner.
- Choose your stream apple to chromecast device from the list displayed on the screen.
- Now, play the video that you want to watch.
CHROMECAST NOT WORKING
Chromecast may stop working due to network issues, outdated firmware, and more. Perform a factory reset to fix the issue irrespective of what the error is.
SOLUTIONS FOR A NON WORKING CHROMECAST
You can follow the solutions below one after another if you face issues in using the Chromecast.
- Perform a factory reset function on Chromecast.
- Look for the Reset button at the rear of your device and press it.
- Make sure you hold the button for not less than 30 seconds.
- Wait until the TV screen goes blank to clear its memory.
- Unplug your device and re-insert it again.
- Perform a Reset function on your Modem.
- Turn off your modem or router and disconnect all cables attached to it.
- Wait for a few seconds and re-insert the cables.
- Switch on the devices and check if the Chromecast works.
- At times, your google chromecast streaming may not be able to recognize the wireless signal.
- In such cases, use an HDMI extender cable to connect your TV and the device.
- Try moving the router close to your device.
- You can also try using a Wi-Fi extender for a wide network range.
- Switch to the 2.4GHz network band as google chromecast streaming works on this frequency conveniently.
- You can change the options from router settings.
- Try updating your router firmware.
- Check for the latest version of your router firmware in an official site and download it.
- Note the destination where you have placed the downloaded file.
- In the router configuration page, navigate to the Firmware settings and look for the newly downloaded file.
- Once you have selected the firmware file, update it by clicking the Upgrade Firmware button.
- Wait until the rebooting process is complete and check if your stream apple to chromecast device can receive Wi-Fi signals.
APPLE TV TO CHROMECAST NOT STREAMING
- You can not directly stream the content on your Apple device as they both use a different file format for streaming.
- Hence using a trusted Apple Music Converter is recommended to convert the file type. Download an Apple Music Converter.
- Launch the software on your desktop after installing it.
- Locate the + button and click on it to add music.
- The songs that you have on your Apple device gets displayed here.
- Choose the song that you need to convert from the search results.
- Select the output format, path and the conversion speed from the Settings option.
- Search for the Convert button and click on it.
- Now you can connect your google chromecast streaming to your PC and start streaming songs that were on the Apple device.
APPLE TV STREAM BLUETOOTH
You can stream the contents on your Apple TV via the Bluetooth by using the peer-to-peer Airplay. Make sure the Airplay is enabled on the Apple TV and your iOS device. The peer-to-peer Airplay will not work unless the Bluetooth on your iOS devices is turned on.
APPLE TV BLUETOOTH STREAMING
- Follow the procedure below to stream apple to chromecast content on your Apple TV via Bluetooth.
- Plug the Apple TV to your home television. Make sure that both devices are compatible.
- Ensure that you forget the network connection on your Apple TV and the mobile.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi option on both the devices and restart them.
- It is not required to connect your mobile device and Apple TV to the same network.
- To enable the Bluetooth option on your computer, navigate to the Settings screen on your Apple TV.
- Look for the Bluetooth option under the General tab and select it.
- On your iOS device, tap the Settings icon.
- Click the Bluetooth link and slide the toggle to enable it.
- Tap the AirPlay icon and select your Apple TV from the list.
- Select the stream apple to chromecast content on your mobile and that you want to stream to your Apple TV.
APPLE TV BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING
Streaming audio on your Apple TV from your iPhone becomes easier when you have the Bluetooth features in-built in them. Make use of the peer-to-peer Airplay tool present in your devices to stream your favorite audio. It is not required to connect your devices to the same network.
STEPS TO STREAM AUDIO ON YOUR APPLE TV VIA BLUETOOTH
- Make sure your Apple TV and iOS are compatible and supports the peer-to-peer Airplay feature.
- Navigate to the Wireless Settings on your iOS and forget your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure you enable the Wi-Fi network after you forget it.
- Enable the Bluetooth option on your iPhone and Apple TV.
- Now, forget your Wi-Fi network on your Apple TV but do not disable it.
- You can enable the Wi-Fi button even if you are not connected to any network.
- Restart both the devices.
- Locate the Control Center on your iPhone and look for the Airplay icon.
- A screen icon with an arrow pointing upwards indicates the Airplay icon.
- Select the Airplay icon and enter the code of your Apple TV if prompted.
- Now open a music app from your iOS and start streaming songs on your Apple TV.
WHY IS BLUETOOTH OF APPLE TV NOT RECOGNISED?
The devices may not recognize Bluetooth of Apple TV due to various reasons. The distance between both the devices may be more. Check whether the Bluetooth software is outdated. These issues may not permit your device to recognize the Apple TV. You can sort out these problems by following any one of the below methods.
- Check if the devices are placed wide apart.
- Place them with a sufficient distance between them.
- Check if any substance that emits radio frequency is present between the devices.
- If so, try to move them.
- Check if the Apple TV software is up-to-date.
- Navigate to the Settings screen and locate the System option to select it.
- Select the stream apple to chromecast Software Updates link and click on the Update Software option.
- Check if an update is available and install it.
- Search for firmware updates on the device which you want to connect to the Apple TV and update them.
- Move your Apple TV near the device.
- Check if the device can recognize your Apple TV, else follow the next method.
- Locate the device that you want to connect to your Apple TV from Bluetooth settings.
- Select Apple TV Setting -> Remotes and Devices -> Bluetooth.
- If you are not able to detect the stream apple to chromecast, disconnect both the devices and try pairing them again.